Our contact details
- Name: Simmons (Bakers) Limited
- Address: 2 The Parade, St Albans Road East, Hatfield, AL10 0EY
- Phone Number: 01707 263 232
- E-mail: email@example.com
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Contact Number
- Email Address
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To contact you regarding potential employment
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Send you information regarding employment
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are: We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored. We keep your contact details for six weeks after your application. We will then dispose your information by permanently removing it from our system.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01707 263 232 or alternatively you can send a letter to 2 The Parade, St Albans Road East, Hatfield, AL10 0EY if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at 2 The Parade, St Albans Road East, Hatfield, AL10 0EY.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
- Information Commissioner’s Office
- Wycliffe House
- Water Lane
- SK9 5AF
- Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
- ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk